Roundcube mail filter plugina install
To install the plugin you have to:
- PHP requirements: installed imap-module (–with-imap) for working with imap_mime_header_decode() function.
- Download zip-archive (filters.zip) to Roundcube/plugins folder;
- Unzip downloaded zip-archive;
- Rename unziped folder to ‘filters’;
- Add “filters” in the plugins section of the roundcube configuration (config/config.inc.php).
For example: $config[‘plugins’] = array( ‘archive’, ‘password’, ‘filters’,
To setup the plugin, open the config.inc.php file (see fail on plugins ja filters kataloogis) pluginate kataloogis) and edit the following variables:
$config[‘autoAddSpamFilterRule’] = TRUE; // if TRUE a spam filter rule is created for all users which automatically move messages into junk folder
$config[‘spam_subject’] = ‘[SPAM]’; // How to mark the spam in the subject? To have effect the previous variable must be TRUE.
$config[‘caseInsensitiveSearch’] = TRUE; // if TRUE filters searching in case insensitive mode.
$config[’decodeBase64Msg’] = TRUE; // if TRUE decodes base64 mail messages.
On vaja installida veel ka managesieve plugin
Sieve is a functionality that allows to use server-side rules to deal with emails on the server. Dovecot supports such rules and you have already set it up to listen on a network port for requests using the “managesieve” protocol that allows you to add, remove or edit such rules. RoundCube fortunately speaks “managesieve” – you just have to tell it how to talk to Dovecot. Start by copying the default configuration file to the required position:
- Laadi alla managesieve plugin, paki see lahti ja tõsta plugins kataloogi roundcube alam kataloog.
- Vaja muuta config.inc.php.dist, config.inc.php failiks
cp /usr/share/roundcube/plugins/managesieve/config.inc.php.dist /etc/roundcube/plugins/managesieve/config.inc.php
- Then edit the /etc/roundcube/plugins/managesieve/config.inc.php file and set the correct TCP port that Dovecot expects managesieve connections on:
$rcmail_config[‘managesieve_port’] = 4190;
- Also enable the “managesieve” RoundCube plugin by editing this line to the /etc/roundcube/main.inc.php file:
Lisa managesieve rida juurde pluginate reale main.inc.php faili mis on config kataloogi sees
$rcmail_config[‘plugins’] = array(‘managesieve’);